Pro Evolution Soccer responds slow to its users. If you’re experiencing the same problem, you have come at the right place.
1. Disable Vertical Sync & Change Quality Settings
2. Change Process Priority
3. Do not Switch to Wireless Connection
4. Defrag Registry
Disable Vertical Sync & Change Quality Settings
1. Right click the NVIDIA notification bar icon, select NVIDIA Settings.
2. Click Manage 3D Settings | Program Settings.
3. Set the following configurations:
Texture Filtering Quality: High Performance
Vertical Sync: Force Off
4. Save the settings and exit.
Change Process Priority
1. Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
2. Click the Processes tab.
3. Right click game process, select Set Priority | High.
Do Not Switch to Wireless Connection
If you’re using wireless connection, switch to wired connection. This is because wireless network users may experience unstable Internet and low signal quality strength which causes PES 2014 lag.
Defrag Registry and Use Game Boost Feature of RegInOut
Registry is an inherent part of your system. Fragmented Registry is the core reason for lags and freezes. Defrag the Registry and re-structure information stored I nit.
2. Analyze Registry fragmentation.
3. Defrag the Registry.