People fail to play League of Legends game. After clicking the “Play” button a new window opens with below error –
Pvp.net Fatal Error
If you receive the same error you have come at the right place. Follow the solutions given below until your problem fixes:
1. Install Patches
2. Delete Corrupt RDS Folder Contents
3. Repair Incorrect Settings
4. Switch to Native Client
5. Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
6. Resolve Connection Issues
The game manufacturer company releases patches to fix internal bugs and errors. These patches automatically resolve internal bugs. Visit the website of game publisher, download and install the patches.
Delete Corrupt RDS Folder Contents
RDS folder contains several files. Contents of these files are retrieved during gameplay. Fix Pvp.net Fatal Error League of Legends by deleting these corrupt files.
1. Double click My Computer desktop icon.
2. Open following directory:
C:\Program Files\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\Projects\lol_air_client\Releases\[Your Version]\Deploy\Mod\RDS
3. Click Edit | Select All.
4. Press Delete key of your keyboard. Click the Yes button.
Repair Incorrect Settings
Incorrect settings especially game preferences, display settings, player settings can show Pvp.net Fatal Error League of Legends. This is because of incorrect Registry values, invalid paths/ references, incorrect DLL entries.
1. Download RegInOut System Utilities.
2. Install and run the program.
3. Under Registry Repair feature, click the Start Scan button.
4. Scan process begins.
5. Click Fix Errors as soon as a list of all error appears.
Switch to Native Client
RIOT, ILOL and Native Client are the different servers available. Which client do you use? If you’re using RIOT or ILOL client please switch to the Native Client. It shall fix Pvp.net Fatal Error League of Legends.
Similarly if you’re using the Native Client, please switch to RIOT or ILOL Clients.
Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft .NET Framework must be in good state. It is one of the essential tools required to be functioning. If it doesn’t function, Pvp.net Fatal Error League of Legends appears.
1. Click the Start button, select Control Panel.
2. Click Programs | Uninstall a Program.
3. Select “Microsoft .NET Framework” program, click “Uninstall/ Remove” button.
4. The Uninstaller opens.
5. Follow the wizard. Reboot when it finishes.
Resolve Connection Issues
This can be an Internet connection related problem. Failure to obtain data from the servers can show Pvp.net Fatal Error League of Legends. Resolve Internet connection issues to fix the problem.
1. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Your ISP can help if the problem belongs from his side or Internet cables/ wires.
2. Use an Internet Optimizer software.
3. Clear browser data, cache contents and temporary Internet files.
4. Reset web browser settings.