Your internet connection may suddenly stop working. Your attempts to log-on to your internet connection would fail with WII error code 51330. If you have been experiencing this or similar problem then you have come at the right place.
- Use Default IP Address
- Turn Off Firewall Protection of your Router
- Use Manual Setup
- Re-plug your Router
The first guess is that error code 51330 is shown due to change in the default Nintendo WII DNS Server IP Address. Set up a default IP Address and then try logging-in to your internet connection.
- Open WII System Settings.
- From the Page 2 select the Internet option.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select the connection which has a red border.
- Select Change Settings.
- Go to Auto Obtain IP Address setting by clicking the blue arrow on the right hand side.
- Select No option to disable the feature.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- You’ll be asked to type your IP Address. Please contact your internet service provider and ask the default IP Address and enter the same.
- After providing your default IP Address, select OK option.
- Now enter Subnet Mask too. Then select OK.
- Select the Default Router and enter your default gateway address.
- Select Confirm without selecting Save option.
- Tap the right arrow to open Auto Obtain DNS page.
- Select No option, Advanced Settings.
- Do enter Primary DNS, Secondary DNS and then select Confirm | Save.
Turn Off Firewall Protection of your Router
The firewall protection of your router may be blocking your internet connection. So disable it temporarily and check whether the problem still persists or not.
- Go to Advanced | Firewall; or otherwise WAN Setup | SPI Firewall or Security. (Any one location from the two)
- Disable your firewall protection.
- Try to log-in now.
Use Manual Setup
Choosing Manual Setup can work as a fix for error code 51330. Do the steps given elow:
- Turn on your PC and click Start | All Programs | Accessories.
- Right click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- Type the following command and hit ENTER:
Re-plug your Router
For the possibility of power cycle issue unplug and re-plug your router and check whether error code 51330 still appears or not.